Caribbean Stud Poker is easy to learn and play, especially with the help of the free online games. To play the game, each player places an ante on the table. Once all players have placed their ante, the dealer deals five cards to each player and to himself. The dealer will then turn over one of his cards and allow the players to look at their cards. Players may not compare hands or exchange information on what they hold, but must decide whether to fold and forfeit their ante or bet. The bet is twice the ante. Once all players have folded or placed their bets, the dealer turns over his cards and compares his hands to the players. Any player who beats the dealer’s qualifying hand wins.
|#||Top Online Casinos||Bonus||Download|
|6||Lotus Asia Casino||$1,000||Download|
In order for a player to win a hand at Caribbean Stud Poker, the dealer must hold a qualifying hand of Ace/King or better. If the dealer doesn’t at least have an Ace/King hand, then all bets are void and the players receive even money only on their ante bet. This can be a bit disappointing for the player holding a royal flush when the dealer has nothing. The progressive jackpot helps offset that disappointment because by placing a dollar bet on the progressive, a player with a flush or higher will win money regardless of the dealer’s hand.
There are some basic rules for Caribbean Stud Poker that need to be observed when playing a live game rather than an online game.
- You may only play one hand and cannot hold wagers on multiple hands at the table.
- If you want to play the Progressive Jackpot, you are responsible for making sure your $ wager has been placed into the slot and that the indicator light is ON.
- You may not discuss your hand or cards with others at the table. If you do so, the hand will be declared dead and all bets forfeited.
- You must keep all cards in full view at all times.
- Once you have looked at your hand and placed them face down on the table, you may not pick them up again.
- If you receive the incorrect number of cards, your hand is declared dead.
- If the dealer receives four cards instead of five, then an additional card will be dealt. However any other misdeal will mean that all hands will be declared void.
- If a hole card is exposed before betting is closed, all hands will be void.
- The decision of the table or casino supervisor is final.